PLEASE improve shooting accuracy

now what i mean is, im fed up of being big teams like united, barca etc, with known scorers, who constantly keep missing!

for example, in my united career i have javier hernandez (who in real life is well known for his poaching abilities from close range/1v1 and what not), but yet on the game he constantly puts easy chances wide, or hits them with too much power. i have also experienced this with messi, ronaldo and all the other great names. it is so annoying when i see my stats:

24 shots......7 ON TARGET. really? REALLY? it really would be nice if players who are known for finishing didnt constantly pull shots wide or high. 15 plus finishers should have much better accuracy at goal from close range imo.

Theres way too many shots in FM, which means most have to miss or every game would be 8-6.

I think the problem is that they make way too many easy chances miss while 30 yarders seem to po in every game.

Id rather see a game of 5-6 chances and see them have a decent chance of going in than one with 30 chances every week where theres no excitement because you know they have to miss to keep the score realistic.

How would tactics have any effect on a one on one? They're the same whether you are playing 4-4-2, or 6-3-1 !

By tactics he doesn't mean just the formation he means every team & player instruction you can give.

Like it or not the OP's problem is partly caused by the tactical choices he has made.

They dont, its just a standard fanboi answer when they have nothing else to offer.

Although its become a bit of a joke the fact is most of the time its the correct answer.

Archived