Problem I have when playing as an International Manager

the other day i decided to try out a career as an england manager, with the whole euro hype going on.

i started and it was all fine, the only downside was that there is massive gaps in between internationals and that. this is where i have a problem:

i for one simply cannot be bothered going through every.single.day when i dont have fixtures for another 2-3 months, so what i tend to do is sim until a week or so before the friendly. the problem i have however, is that if i do this the game picks your team selection for you. i think that when you are an international manager, the game should stop simming on the days you need to pick squads for friendlies, tournaments etc. its a very simple solution if say like me you just want to play the games, manager your tactics and choose squads. i dont want to do all this constant waiting, and having the game choose my squads for me.

admittedly what i do because im in a rush at times when playing the game, i just sim from a week after my last game, to about a week before the next fixture. so the game just stopping it during every selection, and then continuing the sim would be a good idea. or having a holiday option of 'sim until team selection'

Archived