deleting and adding leagues

My next task with this great game is to work on completing as many challenges from the Steam list as I can. I noticed there are 6 challenges where I am needing to take a club from the lowest league in a country and get them to the top league in the country. Along with those 6 challenges, I know there are a couple national challenges, such as being offered a management position with a national team. What I would like to do is combine these things. For instance, right now I am playing with a team in the lowest Spanish league, after I get them to the top, I want to delete that as a playable nation and add the next nation as a playable league. (I believe the challenges are for Spain, France, Brazil, Italy, Scotland, and England.) I don't want to start a new game every time. I would like to have a long running game in which I also manage a national team.

Does everybody understand what I'm saying? Is it possible to delete one nation as a playable nation or league and then to add another league as playable? Please let me know if I can do this or if I need to start a new game for each challenge?

Yes, I understand you. You can do that, however I would not recommend adding leagues on FM 12 (If that's what you're using), as it would slow down/ruin your game completely due to a serious problem. I'd suggest starting the game with any many countries as possible, and gradually removing them over time.

Archived