Why do my players have No value assigned to them?

My star player who I've had for 3 years and has been the league leading goal scorer has a " - " where his value should be. He should be worth several millions since he is only 19 and a 5 star potential.

The same goes for a handful of my other players. I sign them and their value goes blank and stays blank. Because I am in a small league (2nd division-B1) it is critical to build players and sell them. I can't do anything more than free transfer these guys since they have no value to them.

is this a glitch?

As you're in a small league (2nd division B1, I'm guessing Spain), you'll never have players worth millions, if you're a small club a good player will be worth tens of thousands max. If all your players have no value though, I'm guessing you're amateur, am I right? If you are an amateur side your players will not be tied to contracts so other clubs can sign them with no compensation.

Ya I know what you are saying and understand all of this but I don't know why these few players dont have value assigned to them while all the other players on the team do.

And for the guys who dont have value assigned to them, I was unable to ask for any type of value for them. So all the teams were just offering free transfer. The most I was able to put on one of those players was $500 lol

well when I sign an amatuer player to a pro contract, their value is blank and stays blank for a while. Which is expected. And then it goes up after a year of experience. But during that time of them having no value, I am able to put an asking price of $0-60m. But that one star player who has been on my team for 3 years and the league leading goal scorer each of those 3 seasons still as a dash where his value should be.

Archived