Two Managers Help

I took the Ajax job (season 2017/18) I went to sign some players only to find I could not make a bid which I though was strange anyway after looking on the staff page its showing as having two managers myself and Gert Kruys is this normal can't say I have seen it before and how can I get rid of him? I can't sign anyone and also can't offer contracts to current squad players its completely ruined the game.

cant even change tactics im being paid to do nothing.

I had never heard of this before but in the last couple of days I have read a couple of threads about it and it seems a few people have had this problem or indeed they have the position of assistant manager instead of manager.

Quite strange it seems to be happening to people now and I have never heard of it before.

Or maybe it has been there but not for people that post here,or is it happening to people that do something with the editor? <shrug>

I started the other thread about this issue with my job at Guangzhou - having played around with this a bit (because I had saved prior to taking the job I could re-run it) I think I know what is going on.

When a club offers you the manager job, they also offer the position to another manager - when you first take-over at the club you'll be able to see this on the club transfer screen, they'll have a contract offer outstanding against another manager and you'll be able to see the compensation amount.

Presuming you don't go on holiday, you'll notice a news item within 24/48 hours stating that the contract offer to xxxx has been terminated - however I think if you've gone on holiday, the club don't terminate the contract offer and they automatically complete the transfer and low and behold the club has 2 managers!

No idea, why this has only reared it's head now - oh, and I have never used FMRTE either so definitiely no cheating involved!

I'm afraid I don't think there is any way around this other than to go back to a previous save.....

Archived