Most Teams You Have Ever Done In One Save?

hi guys, I have recently got FM12 and before I thought about anything else, I started a save doing my favourite team Liverpool but since I have started the save, all I have thought about is doing other teams and how I would enjoy a different challenge in so many different ways, instead of doing all these teams in separate saves I thought about doing them all in the same save, so I wondered what is the most teams you have ever done in one save? I would probably do 5 or 6, maybe even 7! :eek:

the most I have even done so far is 3, normally 2 completely different teams and a national team but I could smash that record if I go ahead with this idea :D

I'm on my second manager (retired the first shortly before he turned 65) & he's at his 3rd club in less than two years.

Quick check back shows that I've managed 9 clubs between the two of them.

I am managing 2 clubs simultaneously in my current World League game, but they are at complete opposite ends of the game world so it's easy to treat them both fairly and have 2 very different challenges. Otherwise I couldn't manage more than one team if there was a possible conflict of interests, like both wanting the same player or the chance of meeting each other in a league or cup game.

I've just realized that this thread was meant to be ''most teams you have ever done in one save at the same time'' how many different users at the same time :o

I'm doing one right now in my current save, I got Real Leno in Serie A and was national team manager of Italy until I resigned after Euro2012 to take over Borussia Dortmund in Bundesliga.

I am doing the same, but have ended up managing the top team in Spain (Sevilla, 3rd or thereabouts when I took over, now the top Spanish side) and Italy (Juventus, 6th when I took over, top Italian team for 20 years running now). I consider Sevilla the feeder club for Juventus, as I was managing Juventus first, so it helps clear up the conflicts a bit. Players from Argentina, Brazil, Africa go to Sevilla, as its much easier to sign non-EU and Cotonou players in Spain, whereas Italy has the 1 non-EU signing per season.

Plus, Argies and Brazilians get Spanish citizenship after just 2 seasons, so any 18 or 19 year old has Spanish citizenship right around the time they are being introduced into the first team. That means top European talents end up at Juve.

There are many benefits like when a top player (who was perhaps signed at 17-19) wants a new challenge I send them from one club to the other, keeping them 'in house' in a sense, and when I can't sign an AC Milan youth as Juve I can usually lure them away as Sevilla, and vice versa for Barca and Real Madrid youths.

Its always tough to face myself in the Champions League. I have tried just simulating and pitting the Assistant Managers against each other, trying to decide the outcome ahead of time and then see if I can get the desired result, or just letting the players go at it, with minimal changes to tactics in-match. Its best when it happens in the CL Final, then I don't really care who wins!

I am managing 2 clubs simultaneously in my current World League game, but they are at complete opposite ends of the game world so it's easy to treat them both fairly and have 2 very different challenges. Otherwise I couldn't manage more than one team if there was a possible conflict of interests, like both wanting the same player or the chance of meeting each other in a league or cup game.

3 I think. Burghausen (June 07-April 08), Bishop's Stortford (April 08-June 13), Barnet on 08 (July 13-Present (August 15)). On FM08. Dont remember managing any more than that in any of my other saves.

Milan --> Arsenal --> Atlético De Madrid

That was on FM10

Loyalty too a club is for me really important, so that's why I try not to switch club in the same save to often.

With FM11 I managed this lot in one save: Havant & W, Oxford Utd, SE Sabadell, Valencia CF, Ivory Coast, Bayer Leverkusen, Portsmouth, Botafogo, VfL Wolfsburg, Palermo, Internazionale, Sweden, FC United, Portsmouth, Argentina.

16 in total if you count the two spells at Portsmouth.

In my current save (a world tour), I have managed

Incheon Korail

Yongin City

Chunnam Dragons

Seongnam

(all South Korea)

Pinsk

Shakhter Soligorsk

(Belarussian)

El Salvador

(to boost my rep in between the two Belarussian sides)

Veracruz

Toros Neza

Universidad de Guadelajara

Pachuca

(all Mexican)

Let me take a look at the old FM11 thread:

Praiense (Portugal)

Kettering (England)

Unione Venezia (Italy)

Dynamo Dresden (Germany)

Belenenses (Portugal)

Portugal U19 national team

Krylya Sovetov (Russia)

Celta (Spain)

Roma (Italy)

Portugal national team

By this order. 10 different jobs in the career then, by far my personal record. Loads of fun! :)

If we're talking managing teams simultaneously with multiple alter-egos, I tried that once and gave up after 1 month of game time, it was impossible to keep up. Club job + simultaneous international job is already hectic enough.

I did a world tour on fm10 and ended up managing...

Durban Stars

DR Congo

Cameroon

Guangzhou

China

Chivas USA

Figueirense

Brazil

Espanyol

America (MEX)

Stevenage

England

So thats 12 then, it took me all the way to the 2040's. Easily the most enjoyable game i've ever done!

Archived