Scout Reports

Right click on the players name and then scroll down below'Remove from shortlist' and click 'Remove Scout Report'

OR

To delete multiple go in to a scouts list and select many by holding shift, or select all by CTRL+A, then same as above to delete.

OR

in player search, filter by scout report rating, and use the same method of selecting, then same method as top one to delete.

Remember, highlighting too many and deleting may lock up your FM, which is loading but takes time to load. Just leave it, or do small numbers at a time.

Right click on the players name and then scroll down below'Remove from shortlist' and click 'Remove Scout Report'

OR

To delete multiple go in to a scouts list and select many by holding shift, or select all by CTRL+A, then same as above to delete.

OR

in player search, filter by scout report rating, and use the same method of selecting, then same method as top one to delete.

Remember, highlighting too many and deleting may lock up your FM, which is loading but takes time to load. Just leave it, or do small numbers at a time.

This may also cause crashes. Does that for me. I recommend saving the game before you start, preferably in a different name than the normal save, and if you have 26 scouts like I do saving every five or so scout you go through is a good idea. Just remember to save into the normal savegame when you are done.

Archived