So what's the preparations for Sunday then?

Rebs

England Vs. Italy...a clash that could well live long in our memories, both negatively and positively!!!

So, we all know that Sunday is the big day now. England haven't been in a knockout match in the Euros for quite a while now...the build up to Sunday will seem to take forever I think, with everyday seeming like a week until we get to the fateful day! The quarter's begin on Thursday and each match will rise the temperatures of English and Italian football fans as they begin to dream that their team could then be on their way to Euro glory.

So...

• what's the plans for the next few days building up to our quarter final
  • anything special planned for the weekend now
  • where will you be watching the match
  • any special advice/superstitions that have worked so far
  • how will you console/recover for work on Monday

Sunday feels a long, long way away now!

I'm delighted. Now I can go on a date Saturday night, ironically with an Italian chick

Surely leave it hanging at the end of the night afterwards :cool: with a cheeky smile letting her know her performance is also down to how the Italian team do.

*Means you'll probs be ringing her saying how fantastic she was then!

Haven't shaved since Hodgsons first game against Norway, and aslong as we're still in the tournament I won't be doing.

Began that at the weekend after the sweden match...think I'm going to keep it going as well. Let's hope it's needing the dreadlock treatment!

Haven't shaved since Hodgsons first game against Norway, and aslong as we're still in the tournament I won't be doing.

On the plus side, should England be humiliated you will be welcomed into Al Queda. :p

I'm away this weekend with the missus and the kids in Scarborough. I really didn't plan ahead when booking that one months ago :(

So I'm going to have to find somewhere decent to watch the match while I'm supposed to be on a family holiday.

I'm away this weekend with the missus and the kids in Scarborough. I really didn't plan ahead when booking that one months ago :(

So I'm going to have to find somewhere decent to watch the match while I'm supposed to be on a family holiday.

It will be a sunday night and not even many tourists are out and about. The hotel room would be a good choice and load the kids down with their favorite comfort food and they will be happy.

I was flapping a bit on finishing 2nd because I have a wedding tomorrow of one of those it's not a mate, but because the missus was going. I was out of there at 6pm whatever, which obviously would big time p*ss off the missus....but as no contest as that is....missus with the hump/England....it's just easier on the head that we won the group. :)

I don't know what's my preparations for Sunday, but I bloody well should prepare since it's the first time I'm going to my GF's parents house. Pretty certain I'll never be as anxious watching a game as a neutral in years.

One of the English fans broke a tree on Kreschatik in Kiev. Group of English fand were chanting and drinking in Kiev fanzone. One of them got on top of a small tree and set there for several minutes. Then the tree broke near the ground. Guys took the tree and continued driking/chanting routine + waving the tree above their heads.

Passing by kievites got quite pissed off, calling brits '******** and animals'. Luckily enough that was in Russian.

Archived