Anji Contract Renewal

Hi guys! I just finished my first season with Anji Makhachkala, finished 2nd in the league (92p) behind CSKA Moscow who amassed an amazing 105 points and won the Russian Cup in a final against Kuban. My objective was EURO Cup qualification and i qualified for the Champions League. Today I received an offer from our multi-billionaire chairman to extend my contract with Anji for a "mind boggling" salary of 3200 euro/week! I mean...i got scouts that earn more :)) I can imagine all of my players laughing behind my back in the dressing room and Eto'o starting a "save the manager" charity :p. I don't really care about the money so I accepted since I am having fun but still...

Cheers!

Thats right, my point exactly! I watched a thing on TV about Anji. That city is so bad for organized crime the players cant live and train there. They fly something stupid like 5 hours to Anji from Moscow for home matches. Crazyness.

There is apparently a known issue about not being offered realistic wages as manager in FM12.

Try to raise them if you can, to increase your job security (They won't sack you on a whim as the compensation is too much)

Alternatively, you will get less job offers for the same reason. In the end, your wages don't mean a great deal besides what I stated.

Hopefully it gets fixed next FM, as it is highly unlikely Anji would offer you that IRL.

Archived