What next ? No more motivation

Guest sciegu

Guest sciegu

Well I really don't know what to do next. I have willing to play the game but i don't see any reason to do so. I'm wondering what kind of goals other people have, maybe something will insipre me.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3808/trophies.jpg

I guess I'm ******** I just can't place screens directly to message, one guy on other thread told how to do this but I still can't...

Go somewhere like Ireland. Take a club from there and push forwards to the Champions League and build a strong enough team to win it. This will take a while and a long time but it's good to do. I've gotten bored of running the English leagues ages ago. I now enjoy the challenge of going through a different country and trying the leagues there and doing the best I can with a lower level team.

Guest sciegu
See what you can do with Queens Park there an amateur side in the scottish third division you'd do well to establish them as a mid table side in the prem league never mind title challengers
Checked them, wtf is with their stadium ??:) i don't know Scottish leagues at all but they don't look such bad.

Checked them, wtf is with their stadium ??:) i don't know Scottish leagues at all but they don't look such bad.

It's worth a go see if you can get into it, you'd just have to accept that ifyou get any players on a decent run of form they can be snapped up for free

Personally, I enjoy sustained dominance and building dynasties. I want to build a team that can compete for the Champions League 5 years running, with little in the way of big money transfers. I mainly sign players that are u20, so that means planning ahead, and scouting thoroughly.

The oldest player I have signed in the last 10 seasons was probably 24, and I had scouted him for years before bringing him in. Was reluctant only because he didn't really fit into my formation, being a good WB, but also a natural at DMc, so I figured I would start using a DMc more often (usually played with LW, MC, MC, RM) and use him at WB if something ever happened to both LBs.

Guest sciegu

I'm going to play one or two seasons more with Bradford and then start with Queens Park. Thanks for answers.

Archived