Champions of Europe 2012/13 Thread

Philip Rolfe

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's another ACON? :/

Yeah, they're transititioning from even numbered years to odd numbered years so just means 2 in 2 years rather than 1 in 3 years (obvious $$$). This will be Jan '13 so then will be 2015, 2017, etc thereafter

Yeah, they're transititioning from even numbered years to odd numbered years so just means 2 in 2 years rather than 1 in 3 years (obvious $$$). This will be Jan '13 so then will be 2015, 2017, etc thereafter

Wont it be every 4 years from next year to then co-incide with everything/one else.

God if every 2 years you'd have thought to have next one in 2015!!

Great thread name and I can't wait for the season to begin. We have signed some exciting players already and it's only the 18th June :D

Will have to plan how I am going to get time off from work to at least just watch the first couple of Chelsea games. Somehow I don't think they will look too kindly on me having them off if I'm not actually going to the game.

The OP pic must be how Terry's missus lives her life.

Delusional.

Terry didn't stitch up his mates much, walking off when they needed him most in the SF, then rocks up in the final with a kit on so if he tells his grandkids in 30 years time he can tell them he won it. Laughable.

It's why I love Chelsea. They don't do class. Irony laden. If Terry's convicted of racism his contract is torn up anyway, see the statement on CFC's attitude to racism in fans and all that zero-tolerance fluff. But, no wait....:rolleyes:

Surely a Chelsea thread could start something better than that muppet?? Loads of your boys done really well last year.....and you start it with Terry.....?? Bless. :)

Alright lads, calm down. I've not attacked any of you, just Chelsea and it's class. Being called a spaz on the internet hurts. :(

Was down at the Bridge in the 80s for the odd visit. It was a dump then. It's groovy they seem so packed out now.

Wilkins/Ancelloti (treatment of) and John Terry are classy acts. I was wrong. John Terry was the main factor in you winning the CL. He dug in when needed so see why you'd want to have his mug holding the trophy and all as OP for the season.

Bless you all and bless JT. Kudos for last season. It's special how you won it, and one night of ecstacy makes shedloads of decades of pain worth it if you're a fan, no matter the club. That one night of explosion of joy was deserved, made sweeter by doing it against the odds.

So I'm told. But seriously, very classy. How many are Chelsea because of a Russian. Post him up.... :) But JT in the OP?? Come on....

Archived