Judging Player Ability vs Club Players Knowledge

I would like to ask you what is more important when come to judging players that are already in club from the beginning, I'm always unsure, when i come to new club - should i change my assistant right away because of his crappy JPA or should i thrust him in matters of my starting team because he have really good club players knowledge.

Anybody have a clue?

I would like to ask you what is more important when come to judging players that are already in club from the beginning, I'm always unsure, when i come to new club - should i change my assistant right away because of his crappy JPA or should i thrust him in matters of my starting team because he have really good club players knowledge.

Anybody have a clue?

If any of your coaches give better detail in his reports, and he has better JPA/JPP, then you know for sure that that is more important.

Yeah but what about judging witch player is better on some position? Its not about level of details its about accuracy of his opinion.

The more detail, the better accuracy. So if your assistant says "x is better than y", and a coach says "would be a good player for most Premier League clubs. X is twice the player than Y", then the coach is more accurate.

The more detail, the better accuracy. So if your assistant says "x is better than y", and a coach says "would be a good player for most Premier League clubs. X is twice the player than Y", then the coach is more accurate.

Is that a hidden stat?

Romao's report is best, followed by Nikolini and then Daley. So accuracy and detail is improved with both JPA/JPP and club player knowledge.

But what's more important is in what category a coach/ass man is rated (defending, attacking, goalkeeping, fitness or general). A coach categorised in defending will always give few details regarding strikers and vice versa.

The star rating, however, is dependent on jpa/jpp and club player knowledge.

Archived