Feeder Clubs (FM '12)

If you have a feeder club and wish to loan out some of your players to them, how do you go about targeting that club to take these players from you?

There doesn't seem to be an option on the offer player for loan screen.

Go into the player screen, where you have the option to send players to your reserves or youth team. There should be an option worded something like "send to affiliate."

Cheers strangely though, only my players aged 23 and over have this option for them to move to my affiliate. I'm playing as Liverpool in the Prem and my affiliate is Leeds in the Championship. The players I'd like to send to them are all younger than this. Could it be because Leeds are a big club, they are only prepared to take players from me who already have a good reputation?

No, just young first team players ranging from 18 to 22 years old. Just wondering if the game is only giving me the option to loan the players out that Leeds would only want to take on themselves, and they only want my established players as Leeds has a big reputation for a feeder club.

No, just young first team players ranging from 18 to 22 years old. Just wondering if the game is only giving me the option to loan the players out that Leeds would only want to take on themselves, and they only want my established players as Leeds has a big reputation for a feeder club.

Not sure what the reason is but what your suggesting isnt it

Archived