Kudos SI

Had the game for a week or so now and have just got into it. Playing as Raith in the Scottish 2nd.

Anyway, just like to say top job even better than the last outing (although im not sure why just feels better) especially the skins (I use the flexion the now due to wanting the logos in - they look daft in the SI blue skin which is the best skin really as the text is v clear)

Anyway, like I said top game chaps. Dont know how but I much prefer this to the PC version. Thnk maybe - like most psp owners - I hasve a short attention span for games these days and the quicknes and pickupability (see what I did there? lol) make for a good piece of software.

Cheers!

For next edition - more skins (possible user manipulated ones), team talks and potentially the feeder club thingy - I'd be happy wit that.

Cheers again!

Malc

Had the game for a week or so now and have just got into it. Playing as Raith in the Scottish 2nd.

Anyway, just like to say top job even better than the last outing (although im not sure why just feels better) especially the skins (I use the flexion the now due to wanting the logos in - they look daft in the SI blue skin which is the best skin really as the text is v clear)

Anyway, like I said top game chaps. Dont know how but I much prefer this to the PC version. Thnk maybe - like most psp owners - I hasve a short attention span for games these days and the quicknes and pickupability (see what I did there? lol) make for a good piece of software.

Cheers!

For next edition - more skins (possible user manipulated ones), team talks and potentially the feeder club thingy - I'd be happy wit that.

Cheers again!

Malc

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Maclac:

Cheers again!

Malc </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. icon_biggrin.gif And, more unlockables such as...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chuz:

unlockable skins? maybe only the option of starting as a lower league manager and building up...? in fact no thats crap icon_wink.gif ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol!

What about unlockable...

2d match engine - only get it for the first time when playin a major final then every game after that.

Thats crap too - 2d engine from start lol

Archived