A player picked up a knock issue

I have seen this twice now, a player has picked up a knock and the 'keep on' and 'quick substitute' (I think) buttons are cut off at the top and bottom. Any reason why this would happen, does anyone know how to fix it?

This was using the dark skin that came with the game.

Additionally, is there any way to turn this notification off?

You can't turn it off, and if it's greyed out it means you have to sub him and it'll go to the sub page for you.

I realise that, its just that now it seems to cut off the top and bottom of the button for some reason. I know it seems like a solely graphical issue, its just bugging me.

Thanks for the reply.

I realise that, its just that now it seems to cut off the top and bottom of the button for some reason. I know it seems like a solely graphical issue, its just bugging me.

Thanks for the reply.

Oh ok I didn't quite understand, that sounds like either a bug or issue with your graphics card. Check your drivers are up to date and if so log as a bug. If you can be arsed.

Oh ok I didn't quite understand, that sounds like either a bug or issue with your graphics card. Check your drivers are up to date and if so log as a bug. If you can be arsed.

Interestingly, I only noticed it now, but I've been using the computer on the same update for a while. I'm not sure if its been there for a while and I just noticed it now, or if its a new bug. I was playing on a laptop with high resolution that made the text very small, but currently have it hooked upto a 24" monitor (running the same resolution as a ~15" laptop screen), and that's when I noticed it, so its probably been there the whole time and I didn't notice it until the image was larger. I'll check the drivers, thanks for the response.

Dammit! I'm into my 3rd game now, finally someone got a knock, and it one of those where it goes something like:

Game: Hey brah, this chap's injured should I keep him o...

Game: Lol jks, he's coming off whether you like it or not!

In any case I failed to get a screenshot, but it looked normal. I do recall the couple that were odd were for the same player, and he had a fairly lengthy name, maybe it was because of his name? Don't ask me how he got got knocks in consecutive games (that he played) though, he's fine now apparently though.

There's something wrong with that player knock notification. I used to quickly press keep on as the knock appeared minor but within seconds he has to come off anyway. What's the point of it if they always have to come off anyway.

...and... bugger... I forgot that it was alt+F9 (or whatever it actually is) to make a screenshot in game, so I instead used "Prt Sc", on the keyboard and went to see it at the end. As it so happens, I managed to print screen the desktop rather than the game somehow. I have no idea how, but hey... It was definitely when I hit print screen though in game (the clock), so yeah... Bugger...

Oh well...

Archived