Most player goals in a season?

Any got more than 73?

CF%20-%20Gomez.png

Absolutely ridiculous, got 71 the season before. I did have an amazing team but he just scored 2 - 3 goals almost every single game. His stats are not that impressive and it's well beyond any player I have had before - my previous most was about 50.

159 goals - Link

hmm, the player isn't even that good.

97 in the Irish league isn't saying a lot, but 159 for Man Utd is crazy if it's genuine (not replaying games). I would be interested to see how many the team got in the season.

hmm, the player isn't even that good.

97 in the Irish league isn't saying a lot, but 159 for Man Utd is crazy if it's genuine (not replaying games). I would be interested to see how many the team got in the season.

He was amazing as a poacher. 161 team goals in the league: Link

And no, i didn't cheat.

He was amazing as a poacher. 161 team goals in the league: Link

And no, i didn't cheat.

Not even unbeaten, 160 goals and he got 97 of them? Not sure I believe it to be honest, he is gonna score nothing with his head and isn't going to create a lot for himself. It might be possible though, a lot of people said some of the things I posted were ******** when they were genuine but more than 2 goals a game every game never injured or suspended??

The most I got was 142 goals, but only conceded 17.

Have you got another season where he got anywhere near that number?

Not that good? I'd be interested to see what you'd consider good for a striker then. He looks immense.

I didn't mean he was bad, def a very good poacher - but I wouldn't say amazing - or rather I would expect a more rounded player to get that number but the vast majority I score are from through balls and not headers.

If he gets 159 goals he needs (almost) 159 assists, pretty sure Man Utd have more resources that Weston Super-Mare & Norwich, even though I did have a very good team :p

Look at the one I posted, tons of flair, pace and amazing in the air. Also:

garcian.jpg

CF%20-%20Duggan.png

le-van26.jpg

zabala-24.jpg

I could post you a dozen more.

They're all excellent. I'd still probably take Bambi though as great physicals will always dominate. Rubio would be my second choice.

All of the ones I posted are younger than Bambi some are sub 23 would likely end up better players imo. I personally like forwards who can create chances for themselves, who can both win things is the air and have pace - it is just that though, personal preference. I would personally take Garcia above all - not so much pace but good chance he could get a bit faster and his dribbling makes up for it. Playing "Pump ball into box" and he wins everything.

Not even unbeaten, 160 goals and he got 97 of them? Not sure I believe it to be honest, he is gonna score nothing with his head and isn't going to create a lot for himself. It might be possible though, a lot of people said some of the things I posted were ******** when they were genuine but more than 2 goals a game every game never injured or suspended??

The most I got was 142 goals, but only conceded 17.

Have you got another season where he got anywhere near that number?

120 goals

1043 goals by the time he was 31

I had the best poacher attribute-wise I've ever seen:

252255_10150623257980268_4101497_n.jpg

He ended up with 20s and 19s in most those attributes, but it never really clicked and I couldn't get him scoring much more than 1 goal a game.

Here's my best striker ever:

226189_10150716750600268_795705_n.jpg

230426_10150610712355268_4859449_n.jpg

231048_10150610668290268_8310486_n.jpg

He ended up with just over a 1,000 goals in just under 700 appearances.

I had the best poacher attribute-wise I've ever seen

I saw that on a different thread - amazing player, probably better as advanced forward I would say.

I never play games that far, I just get bored because I lose 1 game in 3 seasons of something, my WSM team was on 200+ unbeaten streak when I stopped playing it. I have had a lot of good players in 2012, 1 very good right back but none amazing - mainly because I have only played 1 game in 2012 with a 15k database, just don't get the time - too busy making money :)

However, If any of you are up for a network game, I would be happy to take any of you on!

1043 goals by the time he was 31

1043 in 665 = 1.56 goals a game - that's definitely possible, that 159 season was clearly a big spike, also if you played him in world club championship that might have helped a lot, I have had players (more than once) who have got 10 or more goals just from those 2 games.

Archived