Language barrier comes back!?

I just started new season in my long career game. In couple of first matches my assistant manager feedback says that a few of my players have problems communicating with other players because of the language barrier..

But the players he mentoines have learned the language years ago and it can bee seen in player profile. :mad: My assisntant manager have been four years in the club and he has been correct before. Why he started talking rubbish now?

I have never this had problem before.

Is it because new season or bug?

Maybe the game is referring to them being unable to communicate with others, have you signed a few first team players who do not speak the language?

iirc if that language isn't the primary language of the country you're managing in the game still thinks there is a communication issue, worth a post over in the bugs section.

I spent 10 years managing in Brazil, and then I got a job in the premiership. I signed a Portuguese fella and the press conference referenced how nobody at the club spoke Portuguese, and I just wrote in the comment section "I'm fluent in Portuguese you daft twank!"

Problem continues. My assman still thinks my DL cant speak Finnish. (7 years in club, learned Finnish 5 years ago.) Also AMR (4 years in club, learned Finnish 2 years ago)

What is causing this?

Data error, game (assman) lost contact to the information what languages my DL and AMR can speak?

It is really irritating because one of my favorite thing is to make my squad close knit team.

Archived