Multiple scouting tasks

I am trying to figure out which tasks I should give to my scouts. It is possible to give one scout two tasks. I can send him to a nation/region AND I can let him scout a competition. Now I am wondering if giving my scouts a second task, will slow their first task down. It seems a little bit strange to let one scout cover the Premier League at the same time as South America. So, does giving your scout a second task, influence their performance at their first task?

Thanks. So that would mean that they will produce less scouting reports when scouting in multiple regions. This would be the case in the example I mentioned about scouting the Premier League and South America. But scouting Middle Europe and the Bundesliga shouldn't give a problem? And what about the following cases:

1) Scouting Scandinavia and the Euro -19 qualifiations? (Scandinavia is a part of Europe)

2) Scouting the whole world in combination with the Premier League? (The Premier League fits in the "region" world)

scouting bundesliga and central europe with roaming would be ideal.

1 - the scout should be able to attend euro 19 qualifications, and travel back to scandinavia

2 - the scout would spend alot of time traveling to the uk to watch football played 3 or 4 times a week, so same problem with traveling

if you have a scout watching premier league just leave him roaming uk. keeps reports fresh, allows for players that develope into your set requirements to be given reports and informs you of better players that have changed there opinion on wether to join your team or not

Sounds logical to me. Are you sure this is also the way it works on FM?

And if so, I'm also curious about the following cases:

1) Scouting the world and the Euro -19 qualifications. According to you theory, this should also be ideal. Am I correct?

2) Does scouting individual players (report only) also slows the other tasks of a scout down? I figured FM might not see this as traveling, because my souts are always able to give me three individual scouting reports a day. Also if the three players play in different continents.

I made a similar thread last week but didn't really get an answer. Can someone clarify this properly? Can we literally just set scouts to scout competitions and regions on the other side of the world from one another OR are there downsides?

by having a player scouted reguarly you arent relying on old stats or valuations

if you have a scout set to show 3 star ability and above players will develope over the season, thus becoming what you are looking, for example. or is transfer listed maybe, depending what you are looking for

scouts will only usually recommend players that are willing to talk to your club, and players change there mind. so half way through a season you should start getting different players reported

Archived