FM 13 - Retina Display!

Retina screens on mac book pros is a gimmick. On 15 and 17 inch you could always pay a little extra for a 1650 or 1900 screen respectively. They make things quite tiny and difficult to read if you have any vision impairments.

Maybe we could have it in smell-o-vision too! Imagine being able to smell the sweat off the players when you're doing the post-match team-talk...

Good answer mate had a little chuckle when read that.

eek.. lots of windows fans. i'll be playing fm12 on a retina mbp sometime next week. surely fm13 supporting this would be awesome, second only to an official linux release imho.

Is FM the same on a mac as it is on windows? I'm feeling to get a mac for uni in a few months but don't wanna have problems with FM on a mac?!

Is FM the same on a mac as it is on windows? I'm feeling to get a mac for uni in a few months but don't wanna have problems with FM on a mac?!

They are essentially the same. There is the occasional issue for Macs that doesn't exist on the PC version for whatever reason, and Steam isn't really optimised for Macs, but there's nothing major. Except when Steam locked out Mac users who upgraded their OS.

I might suggest that, as a student, you will find better value for money in a PC.

Football manager has far far FAR too much tiny writing for it to be easy on the eyes at that resolution.

I don't see why people are going mad over these new screens. There's a reason that 8K Televisions haven't hit the market yet and that is down to the effect it has on the users eyes.

I suppose, because it's Apple, everyone will go mad and be squinting everywhere

Archived