Is this right?

I have started a new career game unemployed with sunday league rep. Went on hols and applied to all jobs and now as saint etienne of the french ligue one have offered me a job?! I thought I would only be able to get bss/bsn jobs? Is this right with only sunday league rep and no experience?

only thing I can think is that the sunday league footballer is assigned to the lowest active league, is the french top division the only active french league in your save? if it is, this could be why :)

No I have french, spanish, german top leagues, scottish down to div 3 and english down to bss/bsn.

thats what I meant, the highest division in France is the ''lowest'' active division for you, you can get a job at the lowest active division with Sunday league footballer. :)

that might not be right though!! hopefully someone who knows for sure will answer your question soon!

Never seen this happen. I only ever get a very low team coming in for me, & usually have to wait months & months for the offer. Have to fear that you are in for a very tough time in this save, trying to get the SE players' respect!

The system is a bit messed up in my life. But then reflecting real life like with brendan rogers going to Liverpool. All that happens and I know from experience is that none of the players respect you for the first season. If you do well your rep goes up and then they'll respond to teamtalks etc. But for the first season they other don't respond or get angry at all your teamtalks. I went from Wycombe to Spain and this is what happened to me :/ I gave up as I wasn't enjoying it if the spanish wouldn't listen but other people assure me over time they do listen

Archived