Surely this is a joke?

I've been keeping an eye on an Austrian full back because he has had no interest in joining me for the last couple of years. So when I seen he had ben listed because he wanted first team I thought it was a great time to make a move and buy him. I then go to make a bid ans see this......

Transfer Info

2012-06-11_00001.jpg

Player Profile

2012-06-11_00002.jpg

Surely they have got to be having a laugh. This kid has got some potential to be a good full back but to list him for that is a complete joke, I wouldn't buy Messi or Ronaldo for that kind of money never mind a young unproven kid.

It's because they've begrudgingly accepted his transfer request but actually still want to keep him. Have you tried an enquiry or does this still come up with £100million? If you're curious you could just keep upping the bid until they accept and then cancel it if you're not willing to pay.

It's because they've begrudgingly accepted his transfer request but actually still want to keep him. Have you tried an enquiry or does this still come up with £100million? If you're curious you could just keep upping the bid until they accept and then cancel it if you're not willing to pay.

I made a enquiry about him and they said he isn't for sale at any price. I thought I would test there resolve with a massive £30m offer but they also rejected that. Obviously they don't want to let one of the best prospects they have had through the ranks go because of his bad attitude at wanting first team games at such a young age. He will end up getting the games he wants in the next season then all will be fine and I could probably get him for 40 odd million in the next few years.

Or his contract will run out? When's it expire? Even if they plan to eventually give him games, if he hasn't cheered up by the time his contract is up then I doubt he'll want to sign a new one.

He has 3 years remaining on his contract. I think he will get more time in the first team over the next couple of years that's why they are not accepting his request for a transfer (they are but may as well not have because the money they want).

Honestly it doesn't matter that they ask an outrageous price, in the end of the day, there will be no team that would bid on him with his asking price so in a couple of years time you can offer him contract for free transfer... the A.I. is usually bad when it comes to giving young players games/loaning him out to keep him content in the club so I'd say there's a good chance you (and a host of other top clubs I'm sure :p) will be able to offer him contract on the free when his run out

I remember a similar thing with Mario Gotze. He was transfer listed by request for 30m after a bust up with borussia dortmund so i bid 30m with a no go and this happened until i got to 40m and still a no go so i thought...stuff it!!

2-3 weeks later he is right as rain and happy again..........reminds me of the 'roo'

Archived