Transfer request/determined to stay?

My player is unhappy, looking to leave the club, and wants first team football so he eventually put in a transfer request, which I accepted.

I offer him out to clubs and get the message back that he's determined to stay and the lack of interest in him is because of his determination to see out his playing career at the club.

Is this a known bug?

I had one where I signed a player who then had issues settling into the country. After 2 Leave periods to settle I just promised to sell him. Offered him out to clubs and got the message back that noone wanted him due to joining the club so soon. 6 months had gone. Very frustrating.

I had two players unsettled and asked for a transfer request. After a while they were determined to prove themselves to the team, but never asked to get taken off the list.

Also, another possible bug, I couldn't offer them a contract when at my club (obviously) but when loaned out I was able to approach them as normal and get them to sign a contract.

Guest avine

this is confusing and at the end a non-materialistic approach if they are willing to see out their playing career at the club.

I often get a player wanting to leave due to lack of games, at first I refuse and he gets upset so then I backtrack and say he can leave if he wants. He thanks me for understanding and I offer him out and transfer list him. his personal screen now says pleased with how the last chat went and doesn't want to leave the club.

:confused:

Archived