Recurring injury - how to help prevent it?

I have a left back who has been out injured with a twisted ankle 5 times... is there anything I can do to help stop this happening so frequently? I have considered pulling his training back but he's only 20 and really needs to train properly if he's going to develop. Any ideas appreciated, here are some screens of him and the training schedule he's on:

J1IhF.png

lP6pR.png

mWoCl.png

As soon as I find out I have an injury prone player, I find a way to get rid of him. He'll never be durable in this game. The best you can do is always sub him off before his energy drops below 75% and find a durable backup.

I have a left back who has been out injured with a twisted ankle 5 times... is there anything I can do to help stop this happening so frequently? I have considered pulling his training back but he's only 20 and really needs to train properly if he's going to develop. Any ideas appreciated, here are some screens of him and the training schedule he's on:

J1IhF.png

lP6pR.png

mWoCl.png

So-called reoccurring injuries are poorly implemented in the game. For example, a pulled hamstring is programmed to be reoccurring when its isnt while a concussion isnt programmed to be reoccurring while it is. And your twisted ankle example is silly. It is not a reoccurring injury if treated properly and allowed to heal. Fix it SI please.

Archived