Anyone try challenge to have all English player in English club, and yet still can compete

I want to try with man utd

-------------De Gea-------------

Jones--Smalling--Ferdinand--Evra

Cleverly--Carrick--Scholes--A.Young

------Wellbeck-----Rooney-------

Any idea who to be my Gk and Lb, City won't sell Hart, Chelsea won't sell Ashley Cole :confused: Maybe I cannot complete this in 1st season, maybe in the 2nd season :)

Edit : My current team (1 season)

-------------Jason Steele--------------

Jones---Smalling---Ferdinand---Baines---

-------Rodwell-----Scholes---Carrick----

Sturridge--------Rooney-------Wellbeck

abit suprise Chelsea want to sell Sturridge in 1st season, athought a bit expensive 35m (English player are overpriced anyway):p I will use De Gea in difficult match against top 6 in epl and ucl match, try to give Jason Steele as much match experience as I can. My scout say he's a bit better that Smithies, that's why I go for him

Try this challenge with Arsenal.

You'll need to buy a lot more players, but it is perhaps easier to get hold of Joe Hart. I doubt Robinson will join United either, due to the rivalry.

I'd suggest Jagielka, who has been fantastic for my City and England sides, but you've already got some English defenders.

I did this a while ago and won the ECL/EPR after a couple of seasons (2014/15)

Forster, Walker, Jones, Smalling, Baines, Rodwell, A Johnson, Young, Wilshere, Rooney, Welbeck was my first team.

Wilshere cost £35M, Forster £2M, Johnson £10M a year after he went to Sunderland.

I want to try with man utd

-------------De Gea-------------

Jones--Smalling--Ferdinand--Evra

Cleverly--Carrick--Scholes--A.Young

------Wellbeck-----Rooney-------

Any idea who to be my Gk and Lb, City won't sell Hart, Chelsea won't sell Ashley Cole :confused: Maybe I cannot complete this in 1st season, maybe in the 2nd season :)

Edit : Maybe England only is too hard if want to compete for UCL, how about Great Britain, Bale in Lb, Given in as Gk :cool:

Given couldn't play as he's from R.Ireland. You won't get a top goalkeeper but some solid ones are Foster, Carson, McGregor and Gordon.

I considered doing this with United one night, but came to the conclusion I'd probably get the sack before the end of the season, as there is a lack of avaliable talent to substain an English only team in the first season.

Nope, I sacrifice League Cup and FA Cup, only focus on the league and UCL, I use all reserve and under 18 during league cup and FA, your job safe as long as you win the league

I won the Northern Premier League First Division South with an all English team. That's success for me. :)

Meh, happens in real life year after year in fact often with players only as far out as the surrounding counties.

Archived