I want to lower ticket prices.

Playing as Hastings United in the BSS, I have a 4,200 seater stadium and I'm putting about 500 bodies in it for most games. However the board want £8 a ticket. I don't see why that's the price and when I used to go watch conference south games I used to pay £3. I want to lower it to a price like that and get more supporters in my corner. I think it would benefit the atmosphere and help our motivation in home games.

To just match the gate income you'd have to get in over 1300 per game at £3, even irl I doubt too many club owners would take the risk.

Thankfully the game will generate random fan days to try & boost support but they can be few & far between, there could be a benefit from a board request to lower ticket prices for the following season to help build an intimidating atmosphere.

What I wouldn't want to see is direct involvement of the manager in setting those prices, it's not his job.

I know the manager doesn't set the ticket price. But who's to say I couldn't have a quiet word with the chairman and say look. We're not filling out a stadium, the team aren't getting the home support they need to boost morale and performances. A player doesn't want to score in front of an empty stand.

The chairman may well say no. But you could at least inform him of the footballing benefits if not the finance.

Playing as Hastings United in the BSS, I have a 4,200 seater stadium and I'm putting about 500 bodies in it for most games. However the board want £8 a ticket. I don't see why that's the price and when I used to go watch conference south games I used to pay £3. I want to lower it to a price like that and get more supporters in my corner. I think it would benefit the atmosphere and help our motivation in home games.

No adult ticket in the Conference South has ever been £3, in fact I believe there is a league minimum price higher than that. Last season, the cheapest admission in the league was (I believe) £9, although it may have gone up to £10.

Teams at this level could have free admission and not half fill the ground, and reducing the price from an already low £8 would be financial suicide.

No adult ticket in the Conference South has ever been £3, in fact I believe there is a league minimum price higher than that. Last season, the cheapest admission in the league was (I believe) £9, although it may have gone up to £10.

Teams at this level could have free admission and not half fill the ground, and reducing the price from an already low £8 would be financial suicide.

It was Bedford Town a few years back they had a one year stay, admittedly however I was 14-15 at the time.May have, in that case been subsidised without me realising.

Archived