Part time to full time?

Hi - when I took over my LL team, more than half the players were on full time contracts.

Since then, and even though I've been promoted once - and I have a 'very tight control of the wage budget', I cannot get any players or staff to go on full time contracts again - and players are becoming stifled.

Is there a way to get them back on full time?

But when I took over - about a 3rd of the players were full time. And we were in the div. below.

Weird.

What club? It's possible that they were full-time before you took over and dropped down and went semi-pro, but still had some players left on full-time deals.

Did you take the team from the start of the game??

Maybe the researchers put them on full-time contracts, but the team/nation's semi-pro rules (in game) states that you cannot offer full-time contracts.

Seems a bit like the (stupid) rule for english semi-pros, where I can only offer FT contracts to First Team/Key players, PT contracts to Backup/Rotation players and NC contracts to Hot prostects/Youngsters. This seems to be hard coded, even though it has nothing to do with how the real world works.

It's Olympic BK in Sweden. Don't think they were relegated.

I remember it happened to me before when I managed some UK teams too.

How far are you into the game in terms of seasons? ... basically, are the FT players the ones that start in the squad in the season 2011/12?

The full time players were in the squad when I took over. I'm 5 years in now. I think that they all dropped to part time as soon as I offered new contracts in my second year.

As I said - I remember this from before when I was managing Hampton & Richmond (BSS - Div.)

Archived