Have I missed all the decent wallcharts?

Rob1981

There surely won't be any in Saturday's papers if the tournament starts tomorrow. Yet I never picked any papers up last weekend :(

Am I too late? Has anyone found a decent one already? Or might there be some in todays/tomorrows rags?

Didn't see any in the paper shop this morning but then I didn't check all of the papers actually.

If you're desperate, the Radio Times has a wall chart as does When Saturday Comes. Not sure how good they are though.

There is also a giant wall chart in one of the Euro 2012 magazines. I think it's called something like 'The Ultimate Guide to Euro 2012' but it's a rip-off price and the content doesn't look that great.

Got my wall chart in The Times newspaper yesterday.

On a slightly different subject, World Soccer have another special edition magazine for Euro 2012 out just as they did for World Cup 2010. It's worth picking up, in my opinion.

Got the one in WSC, didn't find any other decent ones. Normally have a few, I remember during France 98 my bedroom wall was literally covered floor to ceiling :D

Had about 30 and would go round religiously filling them all in in the same order :(

Having a wall chart is always essential when tournaments come around! :D

Seems to have been a lack of wall charts this time around. I always keep an eye on the Guardian as they normally do a decent one. Only one I saw in the broadsheets this year was in The Times, which I picked up yesterday.

Maybe there will be one in the papers tomorrow but it seems a bit late. Don't they normally come out in the days before the tournament?

Archived