Who still plays FM 2010?

i agree, for me it's the best FM up to date also. but roma are **** in FM10 thats why i don't play it

i still play FM09 because Roma is one of the best teams in the game

roma10manutd0.png

:D

lol , its nice to see people are still playing fm 2009, that version was also good :D

Thats the best FM up to date., just wondering who plays it and info about their season.

I play. I have about 10 saves but my main one is at Schalke. I started at the Newcastle jets then signed for Schalke after 2 seasons. I'm up to season 7 and I have won the league and the cup and have this amazing brazilian regen striker called martins

I'm still playing it. Never bought FM 12, the first i haven't bought in at least 10 years and i never had any big games on FM 11, there was some bug in that where i would concede from corners, crosses, free kicks constantly in different games, no matter what i did. Whereas in FM 10 i had some of my best games, took Montrose from Scottish 3rd division to the SPL in straight promotions and then to a Europa League quarter final, beating the likes of PSV and AC Milan along the way. Player wise my team was still pretty bad too, haha. Plus, i had a 13 year game with Barca, 13 league titles won, 5 or 6 champs leagues, numerous cups, 2 finals with Brazil and France and a Gold Cup with Mexico. I also have that brilliant legends database that Deus made.

I still play 10 currently in 2018/19 with darby who offered me job in my 4th season. have taken them to PL and currenlty 3rd in 3rd season. dont know if this is agood thing as i dont have a big enough squad to play in europe and my wage and trasnfer budget might not be siffcient. my current highest paid player is on £42k pw.

i have 2011 and recently got 2012 cos it was on offer for <£6 but cant leave my current game

Archived