My team has alot of cowards-any adverse effects?

I just bought 3 new players, 2 19 pace wingers with brilliant technique, and a 20 flair central playmaker with good technique and mentals and pace, they are solid everywhere that matters except in the bravery department.

They all are either 3 or 4 bravery.

DOes this mean that a single hard tackle and they decide to stop playing and disappear from the game? If so it wouldn't be wise to play all 3 on the field at the same time I suppose.

What exactly does the bravery stat do?

Wouldn't have thought it'd matter too much for wingers. Although, i'd be concerned if I had CB or DM with such poor Bravery stats, you certainly don't want players in those positions to be pulling out of a 50/50 header just because they're a scared of a wee bruise or two.

With bravery that low they would almost always pull out of a 50/50 challenge, could leave you exposed on the flanks at times when they pull out leaving the fullback/winger to win the ball and burst forward.

wuss! :D. Bravery affected their decision making... for example an ACM that you give instruction to run up with the ball to help create spaces might instead just pass the ball to his nearest teammate once he sees that hard tackling DM closing on him (while his braver counterpart might decide to take the DM on). It doesn't mean that the ACM will always cower from challenge, he might rise to the challenge at times, but it does mean that he's more likely to cower than someone braver.

Archived