Kuwait National Job .. Stay or Leave ?

Kuwait National team

images\stock\1234EUTUQGJMGOYHPMPPBDSBGABJ.gif

from my thread in 'Career update' forum:

Full results until this moment : click here ( 2 merged pictures to insert all results in 2 years - 2015 and 2016 )

Took over around days before Quals 2nd round for World Cup vs Australia games, so i didn't pick the final squad, in both games i've a player sent off !

worked on very touch friendlies at the start of my era, wanted to see which tactics could work for me, we struggled to create chances even, lost so heavily at Uruguay 0-8, little by little we improved and managed to score vs the like of Italy 2-6 (A) & Holland 2-4 (A) .

It was good way to prepare for West Asian Football competition.

We won the group, by beating Iraq and Lebanon, but we lost heavily (2-8) to Iran (N) were i've so early red sent off, we were close when it was 1-2 at the start of the game we missed golden chance for 2-2 at first half, but then it seem each chance for Iran lead to concede a goal.

considering resignation, even thought i hate to quick without decent achievement !

Notes: I'm playing Career mode, from lowest leagues from different countries, now i'm also QPR manager ( EPL - promoted by me ! ) , What do you think, should i keep Kuwait job and prepare for Asia Cup ? or Leave ?

also, Is there a way to develop poor international team in FM or not ? Thinking about taking some youngesters in the future for my eroupean clubs and toutring them, but only when i've a job outside England, as it's not possible with Work permit rules.. do you think that could work ?

Archived