Past Experience...

What does Automatic mean I don't get it, I tend to go for Semi-Pro as I was at that level in real life.

Also what do the rest of you go for when choosing this option?

I believe automatic sets it no no experience, or possibly the lowest level of experience for the leagues you have selected. Someone could perhaps clear this up for me. Either way I've always seen automatic as the lowest possible reputation and I usually pick this because I enjoy the challenge. It's taken me a full season at Man United but now I'm starting to get on some younger player's favoured lists and not getting as many bad responses to team-talks!

Automatic sets it to the lowest level of leagues that you've selected. For example if you select only the premiership, automatic won't give you only sunday league footballer experience because if you started unemployed you'd never get a job. Automatic sets your experience to the lowest needed experience of the leagues that you have loaded/started with. If you want the very bottom that is Sunday League footballer and equivalent to BSN/BSS/BSP managering level in the English leagues

Automatic sets it to the lowest level of leagues that you've selected. For example if you select only the premiership, automatic won't give you only sunday league footballer experience because if you started unemployed you'd never get a job. Automatic sets your experience to the lowest needed experience of the leagues that you have loaded/started with. If you want the very bottom that is Sunday League footballer and equivalent to BSN/BSS/BSP managering level in the English leagues

Thanks a lot for that. Cleared it up for me!

Same to you as well Giggsidan.

Archived