2 User Teams, one normal, other very slow on match day

hi guys, my brother has just showed me one of his saves doing Blackpool and Hamilton, they are both same speed on everything apart from the actual gameplay, Hamilton is normal speed for the computer but Blackpool is very very slow despite both users having the same speed settings, what could be causing this and what can he do to make it right?

Go into Manager > Options >Match and ensure that the speed bar is maxed out. Even though it shows in game that its maxed out, that's not always the case depending on skin etc you use. If you go in this way you'll see its not maxed like you think :)

Go into Manager > Options >Match and ensure that the speed bar is maxed out. Even though it shows in game that its maxed out, that's not always the case depending on skin etc you use. If you go in this way you'll see its not maxed like you think :)

the match speed is maxed out on there too

I had this with my old laptop on fm11. Blackpool has a bigger ground and more fans, and the stadium uses more resources to load (This is the conclusion I came to)

Try disabling the stadiums in the graphics options and see what happens then. Are the graphics more jerkey when he is Blackpool compared to Hamilton?

I had this with my old laptop on fm11. Blackpool has a bigger ground and more fans, and the stadium uses more resources to load (This is the conclusion I came to)

Try disabling the stadiums in the graphics options and see what happens then. Are the graphics more jerkey when he is Blackpool compared to Hamilton?

I don't think he actually watches the game, I think he just has the classic FM screen on

Archived