Can anyone answer this question??

What are the best ways to increase the six manager stats?

--Club/Player Loyalty

--Domestic Player Bias

--Finalcial Control

--Hands On Approach

--Squad Discipline

--Tactical Consistancy

A clear definition and tips on how to increase your rating in each subject would be fantastic as im sure im not the only one who wonders what some of these mean....Thanks. ;-)

Club/Player Loyalty - Reject job offers in the media, rotate your squad less often, do not put a large amount of players on the transfer list

Domestic Player Bias - Bring in players from your country or the club's country rather than foreign players.

Financial Control - Do not spend over the wage budget, try and keep a fair distance below your transfer budget, keep your club's finances in good shape.

Hands on Approach - arrange friendlies yourself, design your own training setups, design your own tactics, choose your own squad, manage the reserves and youth teams.

Squad Discipline - Issue adequate punishment for player that get red cards and skip training etc.

Tactical Consistency - stick to the same tactic, or do not change tactic too often.

They will change towards the end of your first season, and I think every 6 months thereafter.

--club\player loyalty.........i think it will go up if you stay with a club for a long time and you're not selling players (or you don't sell players coming from the clubs youth system)

--tactical consistency....... when you play the same tactic for seasons and you don't change the setup (ex 4-4-2 all the time no mater what game or what situation)

--financial control.......is how well the club profits under your management, do you control the wage budget tightly etc

these are mine the others give me headaches to

Archived