Expanding and Building new stadium problem

I'm Liverpool Manager in 3rd season and can get permission to expand Anfield but the council reject the planning permission whenever its time to comlete the build. Now,everytime i ask for a new stadium the board say there is no evidence the fan base is there. I sell out the stadium every home game. Finances have never been mentioned by the board but i have £18m-£20m. Has anyone else had any luck with a new Liverpool stadium. I have the latest patch.

If football manager likes itself to real life then isn't this exactly the issue Liverpool are having.... they cannot expand Anfield and are thinking of building a new ground, or even share one with Everton.... I would also assume that £20 million isn't enough to build a new stadium.... I'm currently Torquay in my 3rd season... in the Championship now and have been building a stadium, which will take two-three years to complete.... 20 odd thousand seater stadium, however my finance came from a grant as well as getting a stupid amount of cash for a stadium sponsorship deal!!!

Thanks Tornado. In real life Liverpool are attempting to negotiate with householders in the street next to Anfield in an attempt to buy their houses and expand the ground that way. The street only has a couple of houses being lived in i think(sorry if i'm wrong on that). The rest are boarded up and look derelict. I think the council are opposed to this because Liverpool agreed to regenerate the Anfield area if they built a new stadium in Stanley Park.

Archived