PDA

View Full Version : fmh 2012 error

riccio
05-06-2012, 10:28
Good morning,
After i've bought Football Manager 2012 for Android from Google Play (my mobile is a Samsung Galaxy Next Turbo) the program can't work. Here i write some details about the error.
Error report
Report type: crash
Package name: com.sigames.fmhi
Package version: 3
Package version name: 3.4
Installed by: com.android.vending
Process name: com.sigames.fmhi
System app: false
Crash
Exception class name: java.lang.NullPointerException
Source file: Language.java
Source class: com.sigames.fmhi.Language
Source method: get_translation
Line number: 233
If you need other informations, please ask me.
Thanks in advance for your time.

Footix
05-06-2012, 14:52
This phone? http://www.samsung.com/it/consumer/mobile-devices/smartphones/smartphones/GT-S5570EGIITV

I think your screen resolution (240*320) is too small, but wait for the SI-guys to answer ..

edit: yup. See this thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/304230-FMH-2012-unable-to-start?p=7759112&viewfull=1#post7759112

The game requires a display of at least 480x320 to function

Marc Vaughan
05-06-2012, 17:35
I'm afraid if your device isn't at least 320x480 resolution then the game will not be supported upon it; devices below that resolution shouldn't be able to see the game in the GooglePlay store - I'll look into why this device wasn't blocked for you.

riccio
07-06-2012, 09:09
So i think that at the moment there isn't any version for my phone, but do you think that it will go out a new version also for phones with low resolution?

Marc Vaughan
07-06-2012, 11:47
So i think that at the moment there isn't any version for my phone, but do you think that it will go out a new version also for phones with low resolution?

A fair few people have tried to run the game on low resolution phones so its something I'll consider in the future; HOWEVER I have scaled the current UI to that resolution as a 'test' and it looks and handles bloody awfully on the test device I got in house for it ... so no promises in that regard I'm afraid.