Where's my Stadium Gone?

Basically, asked to build a new stadium, my board granted it.

Completion was supposed to be 9/4/2018...I'm currently on 11/4/2018 and I've heard nothing about the stadium, what's more, it says it's still 'planning'.

Any ideas what's gone on here?

If you navigate to the facilities tab for your team what does it say there about your stadium?

Did your board announce actual details about your new stadium such as name and capacity?

Or did you get the completion date from the blue bar in the boardroom screen? If this is the case they should announce details including infmentioned above at the end of season (around end of may if in england) or if further planning is necessary then the date will change in the boardroom screen.

If you navigate to the facilities tab for your team what does it say there about your stadium?

Did your board announce actual details about your new stadium such as name and capacity?

Or did you get the completion date from the blue bar in the boardroom screen? If this is the case they should announce details including infmentioned above at the end of season (around end of may if in england) or if further planning is necessary then the date will change in the boardroom screen.

No, the did not. And my facilities tab still has my current stadium.

Weird, I guess.

i think the board are still in the planning stage of your new stadium. Since the planning date has now passed when the season ends there will be progress, hopefully with the full details regarding your new stadium such as cost and capacity. If you are very unlucky the date of the blue bar will change to a future date as further planning is needed.

Archived