Managing International Teams/U21s problem [fm11]

Just a curious question more than anything, but I have several teams, particularly U21 teams that are unmanageable and have been available in my job centre for in some cases, a decade. I can't apply for them. Some I know it's because a lack of players. There are a few, however, that have full playing staffs yet remain unmanageable. What is the determining factor as to whether an international squad is player manageable? I managed Tonga for example, in this save, but when the job next came open I couldn't even apply. Just find it a bit strange and wondered if there is some reason why certain national teams can be managed and others cannot when there are enough players in the db to stock the roster.

EDIT: Never mind, what I've realized is that the teams have managers, but for some reason the jobs are appearing in the job centre as vacant... must be a display bug. That sorts the majority of the issues, but the question still stands.

To add a bit more info, at game started I loaded all international plyers from all continents, and top division players from all continents as well.

Archived