Just got a new laptop, which leagues/team should I start with?

I'm thinking of starting a new game with a decent enough challenge as all my previous saves has been a bit boring and I've always sticked to one league to run the game faster. I've recently bought a new laptop and am thinking of which leagues to start with and what team to manage. I would prefer a sleeping giant, one with good finances and as well as a good youth setup. Here's my laptop specs.

Intel Core i5, 2.58Ghz

6GB Ram

750 HDD

Appreciate the suggestions,

Thanks in advance!

You could run a fair few leagues with that, in terms of the team try Peterborough Utd, they havnt got massive bank blance or a great youth setup but they have a decent side, I find with a few good loan signing and a couple of free transfers, getting out of the championship within 2 years was well within my grasp.

The challenge come when you get to the prem, keeping them up and progressing, give it a try, i know gave me a lot of fun.

A good youth set up shouldn't be a priority until you establish yourself in the top division.

Any youths you bring through will almost never be good enough if you are rising through the leagues. You will find that your promsing youths that you so cherish and your coaches rate so highly become instantly disposable with every promotion, since your coaches don't understand that the youths need to have the potential to be playing several levels above where you are currently.

I like running:

Germany

England

Spain

Italy

France

Brazil

Argentina

Mexico

Gives lots of different types of football. Plus having Brazil and Argentina loaded means player prices from those nations are normal not reduced like it is if you don't have them. Plus gives lot of options to try your hand at different styles of football.

Archived