Quickest sacking's you have witnessed..?

In my 2014/15 season as Ajax manager i lost the League on the last game of the season to PSV. Manager Rijkaard spent 45-mill that pre season and didn't seem to sign anyone great.

Any how at the end of that season i was offerd the AC Milan job which i turned down, Rijkaard took the job, 15 games into the new season he has been sacked as the club sit in 9th and 9 points behind the top team...

I had ten days in one of my games, was a bug to do with managers sacked during a World Cup, but still funny. The Spanish Manager was sacked when his team got knocked out in the 2nd Round, then a new Manager, Pepe Mel, was hired between the Quarters and the Semis. Spain were already knocked out under the previous Manager, but at the conclusion of the tournament Pepe Mel was sacked for his teams poor performance without even leading his team in one game.

I played in an online clan years ago on CM01/02. One of the clans performed poorly with France at a World Cup and resigned. I applied and was offered the job, only to get sacked the next day for poor performance in the World Cup!

I played in an online clan years ago on CM01/02. One of the clans performed poorly with France at a World Cup and resigned. I applied and was offered the job, only to get sacked the next day for poor performance in the World Cup!

That version was notorious for harsh sacking. I lost a handful of games with Spurs, including an 8-1 demolition and was out!!

Archived