I've got a new laptop

Download Steam, and login.

You can then install the game on the new computer.

You can only be logged into Steam from one computer at a time. If you're old computer is hooked up, then quit Steam, or uninstall it if you never intend to use it for FM again.

Then if you want to copy your saved games over you can also do this they will be in(assuming your on windows)

C:\Users\'YOUR USER AREA'\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012

then inside the folder in there called games, or you can copy all that folder over, it will contain any custom skins or face packs or such....

yeh it's the only account i have. half the time because my internet was **** i'd end up playing offline, no idea if that effects it. not happy!!

All you can do then I assume is to raise it with steam, as it sounds like your game has gone missing.....when you try to find FM 12 in the store on steam, what is the option you get? Is it to buy it?

I just installed my fm to another computer... I went into steam on the old one... Backed up the game in there to a portable hard drive. Then logged out. Plugged the portable hard drive into my new comp... Downloaded steam and then went to the backup section again but chose the restore option. Hey presto

Archived