Is it time for a new challenge or will i keep going for the sake of just keep going on?

Im currently in the 2027/2028 pre season having won 11 premier league titles, 1 europa league title, the league cup 9 times, the FA cup 4 times, the world club championship twice, the european super cup 3 times, the champions league 4 times, charity shield 11 times.

will i continue for the sake of continuing with my favourite team (Liverpool) or will i look for a new challenge? Im after building about four different Liverpool sides in all and love rebuilding my beloved Liverpool. Dunno what to do.

Feed back welcome.

I am an LFC fan too and I always do Liverpool as my main save on every game, the only way I leave is if I get the sack, why not add new user and take on another challenge as well as doing Liverpool :)

What I do when I am in that situation (currently just this happening in my Bradford save 2023), is to add another manager (international experience), take over one of the big clubs that is underperforming and hopelessly lost and use all their hundreds of millions on buying them a new team (while getting rid of the old). Then retire that manager. Freshing things up a bit - it is fun following that team as well. In fact, the club I plan to do this with the coming summer window is mid-table Liverpool!

You could also buy some random youngster from a lower league side for like 10 millions (a drop in the ocean for you at that point - but manna from heaven for them), and see if they spend it right (some FMRTE boost to their staff could be of help here).

I usually just save that game. Then do a Save As. And continue on.

If you like you can go back to where you left off at liverpool by loading the old saved game.

That's exactly how I play the game. Got a huge archive of save games now due to doing things this way!

I'm sorry but I really don't see the point of playing this game once you have a complete domination of the scale OP describes. For me this game is all about starting low, building up the team to success, accepting any decent job offers and doing the same with the new club. I normally find that within 10/12 years I am then manager of a top club and winning everything; which is my cue to ride off into the sunset and start a new game in the bottom leagues.

I play this game for regular new challanges, not for longevity & complete domination; that is boring for me.

Please understand this is a personal view & I know that other players get their kicks differently.

I'm sorry but I really don't see the point of playing this game once you have a complete domination of the scale OP describes. For me this game is all about starting low, building up the team to success, accepting any decent job offers and doing the same with the new club. I normally find that within 10/12 years I am then manager of a top club and winning everything; which is my cue to ride off into the sunset and start a new game in the bottom leagues.

I play this game for regular new challanges, not for longevity & complete domination; that is boring for me.

Please understand this is a personal view & I know that other players get their kicks differently.

But what is the point of doing all that work to build up a fantastic team/club and then not reap the rewards? Personally, once I have managed to take a club from bottom to top, I have no motivation to do the same again with another club since the experience would be just the same. I know I will manage to do so, given enough time, regardless of he starting point. I become more impatient when it comes to clearing the rubbish out and getting in some useful personel. The lower leagues become just transport heats. Trying inferior tactics is boring and if I do make an equally good tactic the result is the same. No I would rather just continue to win everything and concentrate on the minor details that may or may not make a difference, developing talents, see those that didn't quite make it have good careers after all, help struggling clubs etc. I like the refinement, the rest of it are just chores.

Start a new manager career within your save. Its what I did, when I decided to take overa 'feeder club' for my dominant Juventus side. I had too many youth who needed playing time to develop, and the only way to personally see to it was to take charge of another club!

The reason I keep playing even though I am dominant is because maintaining dominance is my benchmark. Any team that is peaking in age and played together for years can put together a good season and win a trophy. But to win the Serie A for 10+ years straight?

I also like seeing out a player's career, if I have signed them at 18, turned them into a veritable star by 24, then I want to see what those peak years that I waited so patiently for look like!

Just went 34-4-0 with Juventus (3 of the draws came in the last 5 games when the League was wrapped up, i.e. youngsters playing) and

35-1-2 with Sevilla, longest winning streak (22) undefeated streak (La Liga, 63), most games with a shutout (15), and most team points (106!).

My key to success, beyond talented (determined) youngsters coming of age is this: a simple tactical variation, playing a holding midfielder away from home and playing a right midfielder at home.

But what is the point of doing all that work to build up a fantastic team/club and then not reap the rewards? Personally, once I have managed to take a club from bottom to top, I have no motivation to do the same again with another club since the experience would be just the same. I know I will manage to do so, given enough time, regardless of he starting point. I become more impatient when it comes to clearing the rubbish out and getting in some useful personel. The lower leagues become just transport heats. Trying inferior tactics is boring and if I do make an equally good tactic the result is the same. No I would rather just continue to win everything and concentrate on the minor details that may or may not make a difference, developing talents, see those that didn't quite make it have good careers after all, help struggling clubs etc. I like the refinement, the rest of it are just chores.

It's just what turns you on Biggus & I respect what you're saying.

In my own case, once I get so I can win everything with just a few tweaks in tactics & transfers, I just lose interest. Whenever I get to the the stage where the board expect me to win everything I quit. That's no fun for me.

What you see as "chores" in taking on a new club, I see as a fresh challange.

I'm sure we will continue our own different ways & enjoy just the same.

Archived