Unbeaten season - first time achievement.

Wanted to share this, first ever unbeaten season since Fm 2006. That is also Internationally and Continental and Domestic in all Comps.

League:

e623a5193288950.jpg

Competitions:

2afb6d193288961.jpg

Still a way to go to change them annoying 0-0's at Wolves.

You can see by looking at the achievements in Steam there is an option there to see the global achievements of players that play FM with Steam online. Currently 12% of players have managed an unbeaten season. I'm not one of them as I always "throw" the end of a unbeaten season by playing youth players, as I'm more concerned about developing players then getting the achievement.

It's hard to say. I tend to have feelings about certain teams and choose my tactic from there. I play a 4-3-3 but I train 3 types. My most usual is a flat 4-3-3 when I need width against a narrow opponent I take my left and right striker and move them a slot wider so they play in the winger role. I have enough strikers that can also play as wingers, sometimes they're inside forwards other times they are wingers and not always symmetrical. I also play a 4-3-3 where I drop the central midfield as a DM and the focus is counter. Other times it is attacking and fluid.

I change roles as well between and in games as this doesn't effect tactic familiarity.

Away I tend to go more defensive and do this by switching a cm - support to a ball winning DM. But always keep one advanced playmaker in the three.

I don't have a set home/away tactic though. Depends how I feel about my opponents ability, form, table position, expectations against me and things.

Nice! it's always fun to beat your own records. It's hard in EPL to go unbeaten, especially if you want to bring in youth players, most points I've had in it as Truro are 109, but that's with 1 loss.

I want to share a screenie! sorry if it's kinda thread-hijack, but I got my first all-winning league performance, unfortunately we didnt do as well in europe, out in 1st knockout round, dissapointing since we win it the year before. I know it's only scotland, and that's an easier league, but still, I was happy, and I wanted to share (FYI, I cropped it, so it'd fit on here better)

dundeeutdwin.jpg

Just managed an unbeaten league campaign with Juventus (34-4-0, 133 GS, 27 GA). Crashed out of Italian Cup on a 0-0 penalty shootout loss (Milan basically played for penalties, played SUPER negative for 120 minutes!) and lost in the CL to my other side, Sevilla, on away goals.

Sevilla didn't quite manage to go unbeaten, but did win the Spanish Cup, Champions League, and achieved 35-1-2 (116 GS, 15 GA) in La Liga! I doubt I will ever beat that, TBH! Teams were very very aggressive against me, I guess its the price of success, but I have never seen so many torn groins, broken ankles, broken feet, knee tendonitis (OK, that was from getting old, and happened in training) every injury in the FM database over 2 months, I had it.

So I was very very pleased to achieve what I did, but my God, I hope the injury ridiculousness subsides, there were games where I had 2 players get injured from tackles, and the ref doesn't give so much as a foul, let alone a card! If it happens again I am going full on 'stuck-in' hard tackling on the opposition. No mercy! This year I accepted it though, because previously if a star player got a 2+ month injury I would 'heal' them with an editor and sit them out 2 weeks. So it was like penance, this season, I suppose!

I managed an unbeaten league season first season with Porto; not too difficult considering their players and transfer budget. Nobody else in Portugal is able to compete with their roster if you bring in a competent striker and CB.

70 league games unbeaten with Arsenal. Going strong but next game is against Man City

I'm on 67 ;] Had a loss to AC Milan in Europe though first leg. First loss in over a calender year but going well in the league only 2 draws by March.

Nice! it's always fun to beat your own records. It's hard in EPL to go unbeaten, especially if you want to bring in youth players, most points I've had in it as Truro are 109, but that's with 1 loss.

Managed this today - 110

8f1302194069204.jpg

i was 33-0-0 with Roma in FM12 in 2014/15. i was gonna post here when i reached 38-0-0

but the first match after i mathematically won the title, my team got complacent and lost the game. it was 33-0-1. then i drew a game on the last fixture of the season

SerieATIMOverview_Stages-7.png

SerieATIMOverview_Stages-8.png

SerieATIMOverview_Stages-10.png

i also won every game in coppa italia, only drew one game in champions league group stages (won the rest), but i lost both super cups that season, and i lost my first pre-season friendly against my reserves lolol :o

I'm currently on a 235 game unbeaten run with Basingstoke. I'm in the pre-season of 2023/2024 and haven't lost a game from open play in 3 years.

However, I have lost twice on penalties. Once in the 2020/2021 season, against Chelsea in the Carling Cup, and then again last season in the FA Cup semi-final against Stoke. These don't seem to disrupt the 'longest unbeaten streak' record in the club history though. I've never won the PL with 38 wins though always draw 5/6 games along the way.

It's the clean sheet achievements that I'm stumped by. I mainly manage in England, but I've never got past the 10 clean sheets in a row achievement. My PB is about 15, but that elusive Steam achievement for 20 is just never going to happen!

Does anybody find those achievements easier to come by abroad?

It's the clean sheet achievements that I'm stumped by. I mainly manage in England, but I've never got past the 10 clean sheets in a row achievement. My PB is about 15, but that elusive Steam achievement for 20 is just never going to happen!

Does anybody find those achievements easier to come by abroad?

You should try Northern Ireland, it is a lot easier. My best is 24 :D

Only ever done it once since playing FM...

SouthAfricanPremierSoccerLeagueLeag.png

Was on a 14-0-0 the following season before losing to Ajax Cape Town.

Have been undefeated a few times on CM03/04 years ago.

Archived