Was 2-0 up in 75th minute go into tactics suddenly it's 2-2 and the game is over?!?!

I was 2-0 up in the 75th minute, I went into tactics because I noticed that a change I had made to who should be taking set pieces was not being followed, I was also about to make a couple of substitutes. I'm taking a look at the set pieces menu and the change I made had been saved but for some reason not being followed when I tried to go into overview to make some substitutes, it lagged for a couple of seconds and then it went into overview and the game was over, they had pulled two back. Both goals coming in quick succession around the 90th minute.

There was nothing at all I could do to stop this!

Does this happen to anyone else? Is there anything I can do or is it just a glitch in the game?

This has happened to me the odd time. its very rare. I assume you are running the game on commentary only and highest speed? Basically the game doesnt pause it when you go into tactics, so when you taking your time making substitutions and tinkering with your tactics the clock is still zooming by. Happens rarely.

I've had that happen before, 2-0 up in the 70th minute, pause to make changes and then when I hit play it was 2-2! The worst example was when I was 1-0 up made changes with 10 minutes left, the match finished with the score still at 1-0 and within a blink of the eye the score changed to 1-1 with the goal being down as the 79th minute (the time of my subs). Strange.

I've had the same thing happen but to my advantage. It was 2-2 and with ten mins to go I went into Tactics and then suddenly i found the game had finished and I had won 3-2 in the 90th minute.

I'm going to use the advice mentioned above. Always pause the game when going into tactics.

Archived