78 million for unknown player????!!!!

i couldnt believe how much man u were asking for a 15 year old!!! he's called Prince Medine but i couldnt find him on the web or fm 2012 forums so he must be fake but for 78 million that is a lot!!. trying to import the screenshot but the forum says its invalid when it is a jpeg??

No player is worth 78million.... But he does have good stats for a 15 year old.... Maybe worth a gamble.... Imagine the years he could potentially have with your team and titles he could help bring you... you would get your money back... that is if your side is good enough :-D

ive got a good side mate as i have the usual stand out tottenham players but with kovacic,leandro damiao,willian,milan badeilj,viclav kadlec who scored 32 goals in his first season,mateo musacchio,mats hummels abdallah yaisen bressen and guiseppe prestia :cool: all in my 3rd season as tottenham give u shitloads of money.

i think i could get for like 49 million by trying to admire the player so he might join for less but man u are tight ***** :mad: but i might aswell wait till hes like 17 as Ryknow says before i spend that much.

I don't think Man U will actually play him in the first team until he's much older anyway. He does look like he would be a brilliant purchase though. Excellent qualities at such a young age. Kinda reminds myself of me ;)

I don't think Man U will actually play him in the first team until he's much older anyway. He does look like he would be a brilliant purchase though. Excellent qualities at such a young age. Kinda reminds myself of me ;)

dude hes already playing in the first team and has set records for nearly every competition he has played in as he is the youngest player to score and play!!

He's good enough for the first team.

Obviously highly-rated, check his contract and try nab him for free in a few years time.

I never subscribe to players or put them on my shortlist. Simply because they ALWAYS sign a new contract.

I find making a note on a player and get a reminder that way that his contract is coming to an end at whatever date.

I get a lot of players for free this way.

I watch all the LFC reserves and academy games on LFCTV and I think that name rings a bell!! out of interest, how have you got that much money if you are only in January of your first season???

£78m for a player that age is certainly realistic, eh?
84 million! Lol, has news of the double dip recession/depression not filtered through to the FM world?

Its not the asking price or the final price its simply:

A) A starting point for negotiations.

&

B) An alternative to "Not for sale" as requested by some users over the years.

When he signs a professional contract his value will be much lower and he may actually discuss terms with you.

Chances of young player on a pre-contract discussing terms are very slim.

Its not the asking price or the final price its simply:

A) A starting point for negotiations.

&

B) An alternative to "Not for sale" as requested by some users over the years.

Fair Enough but 84 million, for a 15 yr old? i could maybe understand a ''hands off'' size fee of 20-25 million, but over 80? The thing is, and it's just a guess, but if you were to bid 20, you'd almost certainly be refused, but do you think there's a club in the world, let alone one with a debt, who could possibly refuse that size of offer for a 15 year old?

Besides everything's for sale and in this climate, unless you're Messi-esque, for a lot less than 84 million.

And, just out of curiousity, why should his value be a lot less when he signs a contract? This seems like a computer game quirk to me, fine the player may not want to leave, but why would a club further develop a player and offer him a contract, only to then accept a much lower fee, when he'll be more developed than he is now?

I am fine with elite/rich clubs holding onto their best young players. It would make no sense if Man Utd were to sell you one of their brightest prospects at a reasonable price. The absurd price demand is really just a function of this reality playing out in a game.

Archived