Making a search filter from a current player.

Really as simple as the title suggests.

Reading came in with a bid for my RB, I've been wanting to sell for a few months as it looks like I'm heading for the Premiership (hopefully, I haven't jinxed it) but I know his lack of pace will kill us in the Premiership. However, he is a very good player for the CCC. I don't want to sell unless I know I can get someone bettter.

So this is where the suggestion comes in. I'd like a button to basically copy the players attributes to a search filter which I could then delete as I needed. I feel this would be a bit quicker than the current way of making a note of his stats and then making your own filter. A simple suggestion, that has probably been mentioned before.

Under the "misc" setting of a players profile you will find an option to "create player search filter from (INSERT YOUR PLAYERS NAME)".

To be honest it is not very good as it seems to take the players highest values and not the ones required for the position.

I instead create filters for every playing position, looking for the stats that I think are required in each area. For the premiership I set the min level of these at 15. You can save these filters.

Archived