Cancelling Transfers

If a team has paid your team the minimal fee release clause, and your player accepts their offer, is it still possible to cancel the transfer? Because I'm Valencia and Barcelona just paid the minimal fee release clause for Bogdan Stancu, who is becoming amazing, and the clause was only 2.6m

If a team has paid your team the minimal fee release clause, and your player accepts their offer, is it still possible to cancel the transfer? Because I'm Valencia and Barcelona just paid the minimal fee release clause for Bogdan Stancu, who is becoming amazing, and the clause was only 2.6m

No, they can't be cancelled.

As hershie suggested, the ONLY way to stop the transfer is to offer the player a huge contract and hope he accepts.

I try and make a habit of checking all my players min fees as it can be quite a costly mistake if you lose a quality player for next to nothing.

liam_everton89, this is when a chairman accepts offers over ya head. In this case, the prob's a min fee release clause, a clause in a players contract so if tha amonut gets offered, the club must accept. You must have these clauses in spain.

Archived