Opposing instructions - without any coach

Hello,

I need some help.

I'm currently with Fulham and in the match I can't get help from any coach in the opposing instructions (where I decide If I want to make extra pressure in one specific player).

What i select to my game do this?

Thanks.

Update

Here is the imagem from the problem

fulhamprob.png

I've played with lower-league teams where sometimes all or some of the coaches are greyed out like that because they probably have no advice to give. This may be the case here because you're playing a foreign side and none of your coaches really know what to say.

Of course, if they're doing it in every match from your league then it's not right.

I've had this also with Championship sides. I happened more in friendlies and likely as a result of what Giggsidan says above.

See what happens when you play league matches proper

I have coaches with 4,5 stars in the tactics trainning, so that's not the problem.

Also my Coach has started in the team.

In the save I did from october till now (January) without any message from my coachs... 4 Months and nothing? Can be the Finances?

All of my coachs are grey in the match...

Then I don't know. That is just what I've experienced when I've managed in lower leagues and my assistant had 10 or lower in tactical knowledge then he wouldn't give any advice regarding opposition instructions.

Archived