FM12: Slow game

I started my current save some time ago, and i am currently in march 2015, however recently game started to work really slow. It's loading 3 minutes and saving is also super-slow.

I tried creating new game, and it works perfectly normal, so i don't know what could be the problem.

After reading some forums and discussions, i've deleted appdata files, deliting registry keys, reinstall the game, deleting notes (i didn't have any), removing graphic packs, and nothing helped.

Please help me because i don't want to start over and then have same problems in few weeks.

PS: I have 4gb ram, intel i5, ati radeon hd graphic card so computer is not the problem

It could be that the computer is loading a lot of applications at boot up that are running in the background and using the computer's resources while FM is running. Have a look at this and turn off all but the essential ones. Is your antivirus screening the game in real time- that could be an issue as well.

like i said. i don't think the problem is anything outside fm12, because when i create new game it runs normaly, and when i load "corrupted" save it starts working really slow

I started my current save some time ago, and i am currently in march 2015, however recently game started to work really slow. It's loading 3 minutes and saving is also super-slow.

I tried creating new game, and it works perfectly normal, so i don't know what could be the problem.

After reading some forums and discussions, i've deleted appdata files, deliting registry keys, reinstall the game, deleting notes (i didn't have any), removing graphic packs, and nothing helped.

Please help me because i don't want to start over and then have same problems in few weeks.

PS: I have 4gb ram, intel i5, ati radeon hd graphic card so computer is not the problem

Have you added any leagues? There's an issue where if you use the add/remove leagues feature, it causes the game to add thousands of players, bloating the save and making it unplayable.

Removing scout reports didin't help.

I added one league and removing 2 leagues, but it shouldn take effect until the start of new season, so if this is indeed what's causing problems, how can i reverse it?

is there any way to changet the screen size in windowed mode because there are certin things that i cannot see??

The only thing I can't see in Windowed mode is the bottom RH button to confirm stuff. Every time I start I have to lift the whole window with my cursor on the top bar.

Is that your problem?

does any1 have any solution to my "slow game" problem? :/

I tried to remove league i added and it didn't help...

I guess ill just delete the game and wait dissapointed for 2013 version :(

This will be down to you using the add/remove leagues. I added a few leagues when managing Dortmand, after they had been added the game was a lot slower and there was no fixtures even though I had played till September 1st.

Archived