PDA

View Full Version : Leagues

SucksAtFM
19-02-2008, 15:39
Hi,

I have tried looking around for the information but I cant seem to find anything....

I would just like to know what leagues are available in this game and if it is possible to run simultaneous leagues at once. If anyone can help or point me in the direction of a feature list then it would be much appreciated!

Thanks

SucksAtFM
19-02-2008, 15:39
Hi,

I have tried looking around for the information but I cant seem to find anything....

I would just like to know what leagues are available in this game and if it is possible to run simultaneous leagues at once. If anyone can help or point me in the direction of a feature list then it would be much appreciated!

Thanks

ffc4lyf
19-02-2008, 17:21
same leagues as in fmh08 and u can't run simultanious leagues at once possibly something for the future if it will be able to fit on psp memory!

Nathan Pike
19-02-2008, 22:14
Not quite true, ffc4lyf.

There are only ten countries whose leagues you can play in FMH2008, but you are correct in stating that you cab only play one league per saved game.

parai11
22-02-2008, 07:08
I'm going to guess that my beloved Greece isn't one of those 10. Correct?

Ashley_Tofte
22-02-2008, 08:30
Greece is not one of those 10 no
however you can manage their national side.

Spav
24-02-2008, 07:02
England, Scotland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Belgium, Portugal and Australia are the ten leagues.

SucksAtFM
26-02-2008, 15:46
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spav:
England, Scotland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Belgium, Portugal and Australia are the ten leagues. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks! to what level do the league do down to?

ridley99
27-02-2008, 03:29
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SucksAtFM:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spav:
England, Scotland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Belgium, Portugal and Australia are the ten leagues. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks! to what level do the league do down to? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

England - Blue Square Premier
Scotland - Division 3
Spain - League BBVA 4
Italy - Serie C/1B
australia - only one league

thats all i can remeber of the top of my head

SucksAtFM
27-02-2008, 13:08
Thanks Ridley =) if anyone can fill in the gaps id be gratefull

LSD
27-02-2008, 13:15
England - Blue Square Premier
Scotland - Division 3
Spain - League BBVA 4
Italy - Serie C/1B
australia - only one league
---------------------------------------
Belgium - Second Division
France - National (3rd tier)
Germany - South Division (3rd/4th tier i think)
Holland - 1st Division
Portugal - Liga vitalis (2nd tier)

SucksAtFM
27-02-2008, 13:49
cheers LSD!

LSD
27-02-2008, 14:34
No probs I had me PSP handy =D