danny graham

Hi all

I've bought danny graham for my soton side as we went up to the big time and they came down, how would you play him? it says he plays best target man attack but he's played something like 8 and scored minimal goals :(

cheers

Hi all

I've bought danny graham for my soton side as we went up to the big time and they came down, how would you play him? it says he plays best target man attack but he's played something like 8 and scored minimal goals :(

cheers

Firstly, ignore what the coach reports say is his best role, that feature is still under development and doesn't work nearly well enough yet.

Ultimately it comes down to you:

What do you think his strengths are?

What formation do you play?

What style of play do you use?

What do you want Graham to do?

I'm guessing you use him alongside Lambert in a 4-4-2. If you don't then you should do. Lambert is a much better bet as a target man than Graham. I'd have Graham play as an advanced forward or deep lying forward alongside Lambert, who would be a target man (attack). Have Lallana come in from the left to look for knockdowns and create other types of chance, Fox overlap and put crosses in, and your right sided players also hitting crosses towards Lambert. Your midfield would need to be conservative in order for that to happen.

you can go to the players stats screen and view for your self the stats that are advantages for each type of player.

so it will highlight certain stats if you choose the Target Man, and other stats if you choose Trequartista. You can then make up your own mind how you'd like to play him.

Archived